Well, that's quite the standard setting when we begin providing our Oracle BI coaching. We typically suggest the processing as follows which is adjusted to clients' needs, of course:
- As a starting point our clients outline the questions on Oracle BI they have.
- Based on our first understanding we review the current OBIEE repository implementation to get a full picture of the situation. This part typically demands 4-8 hours. As a side effect we give feedback on how to improve the current Oracle BI implementation, if needed.
- Having done the review we agree upon coaching dates. Usually coaching is done via a remote connection to have access to customers' Oracle BI application and phone. Thus we reduce travelling costs and we enable coaching sessions not taking a whole day.
- We don't need any further preparation. Normally we can reply to nearly all of the questions directly. Only in few cases we need to perform some investigations and think about a possible solution.
- Between coaching days client works on the tasks discussed and gathers new questions.
- During coaching sessions our OBIEE coach gives guidance on how to find a solution, helps to understand how Oracle BI is executing requests and reviews the tasks finished. Additionally he demonstrates solutions by example.
His other ratings in our feedback form were:
How do you rate the quality of our services? Outstanding.
How do you rate our knowledge within the subject? Experts.
Did the coaching fulfill your expectations? Outstanding.
How do you rate our operation method and appearance? Professional.
You can find some more customer voices on our website.