- iPad: Improved Thumbnail Previews. On the iPad, thumbnail previews now refresh every time the analysis is opened. This eliminates the need to remove the app in order to clear stale previews. NOTE: For performance reasons, if a preview is less than five minutes old, it is not updated.
- iPad: Mobile Layout. By default, analyses and dashboards open with the desktop layout on the iPad. There is now an option that allows you to toggle to the mobile layout. The layout applies to each analysis or dashboard individually, and persists for the duration the analysis or dashboard remains open. Tap Options, then tap Mobile Layout. Toggle back to Original Layout.
- All Column Values Option for Prompts. For prompts that support the 'All Column' selection option, this is now available in Oracle BI Mobile. In the prompts dropdown, tap All Column Values to select all options at once.
- iPhone: Spacing of icons in navigation bar. The icons in the bottom toolbar are now evenly spaced.
- Security Toolkit Enhancement. Now when you get the security toolkit, you also get a sample XCode project along with it.
- Bug Fixes and SSO Enhancements
Tuesday, 26 August 2014
Oracle BI Mobile HD App
Oracle yesterday released new version 18.104.22.168.0.2418 of Oracle BI Mobile HD App for Apple products (see App Store). Changes are: